Catering Menu

Event Starters

Salads

Wraps

Served with Chips or Pasta and a Pickle Spear

Standard Entree

Served with Rice or Mashed Potatoes / 1 Side / Bread

S (5-50 Guests @ $13.20) M (51-110 Guests @ $11.46) L (111-plus Guest @ $9.77)

Standard Sides

Premium Entree

Served with Rice or Mashed Potatoes / 1 Side / Bread

S (5-50 Guests @ $15.00) M (51-110 Guests @ $13.00) L (111-plus Guest @ $11.50)

Premium Sides

Desserts

Nanny's Kitchen On Wheels

CATERING INFORMATION

Please Read Carfully

Nanny’s Kitchen On Wheels will provide service staff in the event you’d like to sit back, not worrying about servers and enjoy your party/event. Simply have us do all the work at the buffet station! We offer buffet set up, food & non-achoholic beverage service and break down the areas upon completion of our reserved service time. Additional rates apply for this service and prices vary according to party/event size.

If you would like just delivery and set up, we can provide that to you for a service fee of 18% with no warmers. ( $7.00 per warmer )

If you already have staff and set up, Nanny’s Kitchen can also just deliver your order in your area for a flat rate. Simply provide us with your zip code and we will be happy to provide the delivery rate for you.

In the event you’d like to secure our services, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit of the total balance. The remaining 80% would be due 7 business days prior to the event date. (Please note, we reserve the right to cancel services if the remaining balance is not paid on or before the scheduled due date)

– Nanny